Lead Generation/Inside Sales
We are currently seeking a lead generator to develop leads for our team.
The lead generation position would evolve into a business development /inside sales role within a couple of months for the right candidate.
- Contact Marketing Executives and Business Owners already in the Response Wise database
- Utilize Salesforce to set scheduled demos and communicate with prospects
- Make a minimum 40-50 outbound calls per day consistently
- Maintain the sales database, including comprehensive data entry, setting tasks for follow-up and lead-tracking
- Maintain current knowledge of the company’s product, offerings and competitive product advantages
- Articulate, professional, enthusiastic attitude and a focus on results are required
- Strong telephone and email marketing skills
- B2B sales experience (including solutions selling) a plus
- Proficient with Microsoft Office & tools
- Proficient or the ability to become proficient very quickly with Salesforce automation tools
- Excellent phone presence and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent follow-up skills
- Capable of taking prospects through the sales process and closing the sale
- Ability to assess tasks and prioritize high potential customers effectively
- Ability to work effectively with multiple functions with little hands-on supervision
COMPENSATION: Based on experience. Base pay included with commission opportunity.
Please send your resume to email@example.com
- Duties and Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Assist in creating marketing collateral geared towards specific verticals.
- Offer assistance to coordinate marketing projects requiring synthesis of web development, graphic design, and copy writing activities.
- With the guidance of the Marketing Manager and Sales Manager, identify, develop and implement innovative and measurable marketing and sales programs to increase qualified traffic, sales and ROI on our services.
- Assist in creating and edit content for email newsletters, Response Wise blog, and any other Response Wise collateral Management assigns
- Learn to leverage, test, measure and refine approach to constantly improve program results and increase the impact of online marketing on revenue and profitability.
- Assist in campaign processes for Response Wise clients.
- Focus on assisting social media manager with social campaigns
- Complete standard reports and outputs for Management and customers that describe overall online performance.
Required skills/Knowledge include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and negotiation abilities.
- Knowledge of marketing strategy, email marketing, search engine marketing and social media marketing.
- Organized, detail-oriented and strong prioritization skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
These are skills that are not required but are a big plus:
- HTML and programming knowledge
- Graphic design knowledge
- Implementation of Social Media Profiles
- Experience with SEO and Social Media campaigns: Google Adwords, Yahoo, Google Analytics and Reporting tools.
The person we are looking for:
- Must be a highly creative self-starter with strong organizational skills
- Possess strong written and oral communication skills
- Must be results-driven, with strong analytical and creative expertise.
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment, handle multiple tasks, and complete tasks quickly and effectively.
To apply, please submit the following: firstname.lastname@example.org
PHP Application Developer
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience building web applications, possess excellent communication skills and be passionate about what they do.
- Experience working with server-side scripting languages like PHP & Python
- Experience working with MySQL
5+ years’ experience or strong project portfolio in Web PHP, HTML & MySQL Database development is required.
Able to document all work thoroughly.
Excellent communication and organizational skills.
To apply, please submit the following: email@example.com
Resume with cover letter
Portfolio with links to live examples
Email Delivery Specialist
The Deliverability Specialist is responsible for monitoring, evaluating, and supporting the delivery success of RW’s high volume email system. Qualified candidates will have experience in managing customer-facing concerns professionally and will provide recommendations for best practices on sender reputation and inbox deliverability. The Deliverability Specialist will work cross-departmentally to ensure rapid resolution of any delivery issues. This is a great opportunity to get exposure to strategic project and product management as well as developing a unique technical skill-set.
- Monitoring abuse complaints from recipients
- Processing internal escalations about customer concerns
- Documenting all cases
- Trouble-shooting IP blocks
- Define, build and improve processes
- Become a subject matter expert in order to train departments and coworkers on deliverability
- Recommend automation for manual processes
- Occasional weekend monitoring (via remote access) will be required
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience with large-scale email operations
- Deep understanding of email marketing concepts to provide customers recommendations on best practices for optimal email delivery.
- Overseeing and Managing Customer Support Queue.
- Basic understanding of SMTP exchange in email delivery
- Knowledge of CAN-SPAM, (up-coming) CASL and other email marketing regulations.
- Professional communication skills necessary to build and maintain relationships
- Understanding of email authentication technologies (SenderID, Sender Policy Framework, DKIM, DMARC, etc.).
- Knowledge of email filtering technologies.
- Experience troubleshooting email content rendering with knowledge of HTML preferred
- Knowledge of Port 25 Solutions – PMTA
- Bachelors degree in a related field is preferred
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
COMPENSATION: Based on experience. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org